LGBT Pavee Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would you get married/ Traveller wedding Tv programme

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hanu Fein
Admin
Hanu Fein

Would you get married/ Traveller wedding Tv programme Empty
PostSubject: Would you get married/ Traveller wedding Tv programme   Would you get married/ Traveller wedding Tv programme EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:49 pm

Would you get married?

The recent political actions and progressions aside I thought that this show might be of interest to members:

My big fat gypsy wedding – on channel 4 tonight at 9.

Quoted from sky:
Cutting edge follows four gypsy and traveller weddings, entering a fascinating and often misunderstood world where ancient traditions meet modern fashions in an ostentatious culture clash.

From the ads I'm already a bit dubious about the show. Lets hope it is at least a very authentic view at what's really going on although my previous experience of the cutting edge series is that it's true to form, worts with the stardust. Lets hope such a thing stands true to this too.

Any gay travellers on here feel a lacking or disappointment that they will most likely not take part of what stands to be one of the most pivotal experience of many Travellers lives?
Back to top Go down
https://gaypavee.forumotion.net
Paveepride
Sarog
Sarog

PostSubject: Re: Would you get married/ Traveller wedding Tv programme   Would you get married/ Traveller wedding Tv programme EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:58 pm

Cam on 2 tell ye!! looks as fun tho! Knw two gay travs that r in relathionships. Kinda married withut the ring. Nt sure if it would b 4 me as fam wouldnt raelly be there. If it was the right guy id hope 2 tho.

Ganu Iv sent u a mesage need 2 talk abut smething so whn yev the time! thanks Paul
Back to top Go down
Guiney
Sroidʹan lask
Sroidʹan lask
Guiney

PostSubject: Re: Would you get married/ Traveller wedding Tv programme   Would you get married/ Traveller wedding Tv programme EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:55 am

it was one of the good ones!
Back to top Go down
midlands
Sarog
Sarog

PostSubject: Re: Would you get married/ Traveller wedding Tv programme   Would you get married/ Traveller wedding Tv programme EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:02 pm

id of married someone once still would if we worked. would be great to be seen as equal people
Back to top Go down
larry ward

PostSubject: re gyspy wedding   Would you get married/ Traveller wedding Tv programme EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:40 am

thats my frist cousin wedding joan furey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you get married/ Traveller wedding Tv programme   Would you get married/ Traveller wedding Tv programme Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you get married/ Traveller wedding Tv programme
Page 1 of 1