LGBT Pavee Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I got married.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
princess22
Sarog
Sarog
princess22

I got married. Empty
PostSubject: I got married.   I got married. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:44 pm

Some of you may of noticed that I haven't being on since February. The reason for this is that I got married. I promised myself that I wouldn't be back and that this part of my life had ended. While I in no way doubt that I will remain faithful to my loving husband (there is no reason that my own choices should punish or abuse his trust) I miss the comfort of talking with people who know the real me.

I went through with it because I do love him and he is a good man. He may not be everything I was looking for but together we might have a good future. I feel its dangerous talking about this here in case it is discovered but I need too. I have so much pride and respect for those that are out. I couldn't. I would rather go the rest of my life hating this part of me then being hated by others for it. Even if it's just the ignorant people.

Just wanted to say hello again and that if anyone fancies talking feel free to send me a PM. I might be on irregular though.

For those near my position. I hope you challenge your fears and trust that love it worth it. Everything has a sacrifice so what ever path you take I you can walk it well.
Back to top Go down
moniker
Sroidʹan lask
Sroidʹan lask
moniker

I got married. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got married.   I got married. EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:18 pm

You were the first person I met off here. I know your journey has being harder then you've shared but welcome back. Theres always a place here for you x
Back to top Go down
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al
LondonTraveller

I got married. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got married.   I got married. EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 7:07 pm

princess, u r not the first, and u r not the last, wot im saying is u r not alone in choosing wot u chosen, so theres others out there. good thing u have this place yeh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I got married. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got married.   I got married. Empty

Back to top Go down

I got married.
Page 1 of 1