LGBT Pavee Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gypsy Travellers in the UK

Go down 
+4
Guiney
Hanu Fein
PaveePrince
LondonTraveller
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al
LondonTraveller

Gypsy Travellers in the UK Empty
PostSubject: Gypsy Travellers in the UK   Gypsy Travellers in the UK EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:51 pm

Howdi

How about a sister / brother site for pavees / gypsy in the UK to work hand in hand with this site or can this site be more advert to Uk travellers, only because theres gotta be hundred of us out here on this side of the pond????

Wouldnt it be great to make friends with our Irish / uk friends if u r based in england scotlands or wales irelands. etc, think of the free holidays u wud get either way LOL

Im not a gay crusader or nothing like that, in fact im v private but i find me voice on this site hahahah

I personally have benefited big time from this site but i fear that me english uk cousins wouldnt search for pavees sites and find us!!!!!!!!

i cant be the only half english half irish gypsy showman bloke in uk can i?

Be interested to hear all views either for or against!

Ultimtely wot im lookin for is more users of this site / these types of sites!!
Back to top Go down
PaveePrince
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Travellers in the UK   Gypsy Travellers in the UK EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:07 am

Great Idea Mr, i guess to advertise this site more to the UK travellers it might be an idea for admin to tag "gay Gypsy" on this forum so it comes up in the google search engine
Back to top Go down
Hanu Fein
Admin
Hanu Fein

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Travellers in the UK   Gypsy Travellers in the UK EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:28 am

Great idea! We did try to float the idea with a few uk groups with little up take. Though if current members agree we have no issue (if anything its encouraged) to open the forum and support group to our kindred many.
Back to top Go down
https://gaypavee.forumotion.net
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al
LondonTraveller

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Travellers in the UK   Gypsy Travellers in the UK EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:30 pm

Great! Thats really great. So how can we go about it? !
Back to top Go down
Guiney
Sroidʹan lask
Sroidʹan lask
Guiney

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Travellers in the UK   Gypsy Travellers in the UK EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:28 am

i saw links for this site on two uk websites so its gettn there. i guess we are working on in person presence and recognition of the reality that we exist with the groups and people out there. not many are comfortable with the net or dont use it but great place to start! know of many gypsy/uk sites? we can send them off links and all that. involved with any local organisations? god iv so many questions today lol
Back to top Go down
mancsguy

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Travellers in the UK   Gypsy Travellers in the UK EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:26 pm

have you met anyone from this site yet LondonTraveller?
Back to top Go down
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al
LondonTraveller

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Travellers in the UK   Gypsy Travellers in the UK EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:27 pm

nope
Back to top Go down
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al
LondonTraveller

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Travellers in the UK   Gypsy Travellers in the UK EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:45 pm

and i think this site is mainly for irish travellers which is cool. Im a mixture of irish english and showman so im not gonna belong anywhere which is fine too. cheers.
Back to top Go down
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al
LondonTraveller

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Travellers in the UK   Gypsy Travellers in the UK EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:57 pm

...feeling down...lol
Back to top Go down
Karavan_casey
Sarog
Sarog

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Travellers in the UK   Gypsy Travellers in the UK EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:37 am

London sweetie whats up? Pity you live in england as id love to meet you. if your ever over let me know! i hope your feeling better
Back to top Go down
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al
LondonTraveller

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Travellers in the UK   Gypsy Travellers in the UK EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:32 pm

thanks Casey x very much
Back to top Go down
princess22
Sarog
Sarog
princess22

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Travellers in the UK   Gypsy Travellers in the UK EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:32 pm

Guys lets really sit ourselves down and plan a focused strat in order to get this place listed on as many gypsy/traveller sites and groups as possible!

Anyone have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
canchito
Sarog
Sarog

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Travellers in the UK   Gypsy Travellers in the UK EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:17 pm

Can we get this forum information given to HGL (healthy gay life), Stonewall, Gay Switchboard etc?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy Travellers in the UK   Gypsy Travellers in the UK Empty

Back to top Go down

Gypsy Travellers in the UK
Page 1 of 1