LGBT Pavee Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Herbal: Cure for Headaches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Griwog
Sarog
Sarog
Griwog

Herbal: Cure for Headaches Empty
PostSubject: Herbal: Cure for Headaches   Herbal: Cure for Headaches EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:02 am

I really like the idea of strengthening our culture as a way to help us feel we belong :0 people might like this Smile

(Admin note: Post has being edited for easy reading)

Cure for Headaches

Pain Tonic

Willow Bark
St. John's Wort

Pound willow bark with mortar and pestle, and cut St. John's Wort into small pieces. For each cup of tonic, mix two teaspoons of willow bark powder and ΒΌ teaspoon of St. John's Wort.

Ya can prepare a few cups ahead of time to make it easier. Place the mixture in a pot, cover with water and simmer for around ten or so minutes. Strain it well. Drink a cup daily. Sweeten with honey if ya want but not suger as it gets a bit sickly that way.

For a bad series of migraine/headaches sip three to four cups daily.
Back to top Go down
The_prince
Sarog
Sarog

Herbal: Cure for Headaches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbal: Cure for Headaches   Herbal: Cure for Headaches EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:38 am

Awesome! Brill tht some ppl rem the old ways I hope u keep this up as id love to learn more about how we used to heal
Back to top Go down

Herbal: Cure for Headaches
Page 1 of 1