LGBT Pavee Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerry ryan has died... young?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karavan_casey
Sarog
Sarog

Gerry ryan has died... young? Empty
PostSubject: Gerry ryan has died... young?   Gerry ryan has died... young? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:27 pm

Just heard of gerry ryans death earlier. A lot of the people I know have said he died really young and its such a shock for a man of his age to die. Thing is that got me thinking as I know a lot of travellers who have died young and its a very common thing in our community so much so its not really seen as young any more. Why do you think so? Ever have a a general heath check up... think you should?
Back to top Go down
minkar
Sarog
Sarog

Gerry ryan has died... young? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry ryan has died... young?   Gerry ryan has died... young? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:03 am

I felt his death really put things in an interesting perspective for us. deaths of that age and younger are quite common among travellers so a general check up periodicly would be a very good thing.
Back to top Go down

Gerry ryan has died... young?
Page 1 of 1