LGBT Pavee Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Meeting Date

Go down 
+3
Karavan_casey
Suibleen
PaveePrince
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PaveePrince
G'al
G'al

Forum Meeting Date Empty
PostSubject: Forum Meeting Date   Forum Meeting Date EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:34 am

Hey guy's, i have arranged a function room for Saturday the 30th of Janurary for our first GLBTT meeting. I will e-mail all of you on here with the time and address of the meeting and directions to get here. Although it will be our first meeting it would be Brilliant if as many of ye guy's came as possible and all are welcome to bring a partner or friend for support. It would also be fantastic if any of ye know more GLBT pavee's/travellers that may benifit from getting together for a casual chat and meeting guy's that know a thing or 2 about being in your shoes..
Back to top Go down
Suibleen
Sarog
Sarog
Suibleen

Forum Meeting Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Meeting Date   Forum Meeting Date EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:58 am

edit double post

Last edited by Suibleen on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suibleen
Sarog
Sarog
Suibleen

Forum Meeting Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Meeting Date   Forum Meeting Date EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:14 am

great to hear its happinin! i know 1 r 2 people from here wont be goin as the place has bein publicised which i think was 1 of the main reasons ye guys were findin resistance when the idea cam up last month. personaly great its happinin as wev lived in the shadows long enough!
Back to top Go down
PaveePrince
G'al
G'al

Forum Meeting Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Meeting Date   Forum Meeting Date EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:34 am

ah thats a shame, i did send an e-mail to make the meeting venue more private for the guy's that may not be too sure about coming too a group like this.

I really do believe GLBT travellers will only get a positive expierence from coming, meeting and getting to know like minded People. I really do apreciate how hard it is for a lot of Gay travellers and do consider my circumstance too be a lot easier than most. Would be fantastic to get a good crowd but for those that can't come i'd be delighted to arrange a more private meeting outside the forum.
Back to top Go down
Suibleen
Sarog
Sarog
Suibleen

Forum Meeting Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Meeting Date   Forum Meeting Date EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:56 am

think ur on the right path, its hard yes but itl only b hardr if we dont do things like this! iv met a few of the members offline already from gettin to know em via msn and pm. arangin a group meetin is good for us shows strenght and belief in ourselves
Back to top Go down
Karavan_casey
Sarog
Sarog

Forum Meeting Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Meeting Date   Forum Meeting Date EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:10 pm

i want to go to this! dont know if I can so il let ye know when i know
Back to top Go down
Jmcdonagh
Sarog
Sarog

Forum Meeting Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Meeting Date   Forum Meeting Date EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:07 am

i dnt think im ready for this but im more then excited that its happening! great to see us comin together and getin strong. lookin forward to hearin how it goes
Back to top Go down
gayandafraid
Sarog
Sarog

Forum Meeting Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Meeting Date   Forum Meeting Date EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:23 pm

not ready 4 this myself but guys kep up the great work an i look forward to eharin how it goes
Back to top Go down
PaveePrince
G'al
G'al

Forum Meeting Date Empty
PostSubject: Hi Guy's`   Forum Meeting Date EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:20 am

Hey All. Our first GLBTT meeting is happening at the end of the month, to get a rough idea of figures it would be great if those thinking of coming along might send me an inbox message just for catering purposes. As mentioned earlier our first meeing will be casual and just getting too meet some of the faces behind the names on here and other glbt travellers. Got any question's in regard location and how to get here let me know.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Guiney
Sroidʹan lask
Sroidʹan lask
Guiney

Forum Meeting Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Meeting Date   Forum Meeting Date EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:09 am

the place has gotten r r quiet since this topic came up so much so i think sum people are a litle put out by it but we need this to happen. im not sure if i can make it tho i want to go and wil confirm later
Back to top Go down
moniker
Sroidʹan lask
Sroidʹan lask
moniker

Forum Meeting Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Meeting Date   Forum Meeting Date EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:06 am

il be nervous and shy but count me in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Meeting Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Meeting Date   Forum Meeting Date Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Meeting Date
Page 1 of 1