LGBT Pavee Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I feel lost.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chatboxx

I feel lost. Empty
PostSubject: I feel lost.   I feel lost. EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:50 am

Hi!
I talked about this on a different site but think this is a better place for me as I got talkin to a few gay travellers offline about this too and one of the things they suggested was if i join the site as it might help.

I am a guy. I like in a small town in Cork. I always knew that I wasn't a normal child! My father was very abusive to me to me as a child. I have always gotten on well with my mother though. In primary school people use always tell me that I was gay and a f*g. I didn't even understand what they were talking about. When I was in 6th class all the lads in my class were talking about girls but I wasn't. When I was in 1st year I was really badly bullied in and outside of school. Bit because i didnt go to youth reach a bit for being a little dfferrent.

Then in second year I finally realised that I was gay. It hit me really hard. I didn't want to be. I went through 3rd year okay! The thing is that I don't want to be this way. I hate who I am. I dont really have any friends. The thing also is if I every decided to come out to my parents I don't think they would really understand. My mother would be really upset. She would be worried that I would catch something. My father wouldn't like it at all his opinion to gay men is that its wrong. He thinks that it should be beat out of them.
Back to top Go down
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al
LondonTraveller

I feel lost. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel lost.   I feel lost. EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 3:29 pm

Hey

u done well to join up here m8.

U are gonna have to keep on bein brave mister!

U say u hate being gay, thats a normal thing to feel when u first relaise and most gay ppl struggle with it on and off in my opinion.

But, u know, its only cos of society saying its wrong. If society said it was great, the best, fantastic, would u still hate to be gay? i doubt it. so if this is the case, u need to learn to not give a fuk about wot society tells u is good or bad or acceptable. U dont have to shout yer sexuality from the rooftops, i dont. But if u can get it rite in yer mind that its only society that has taught u it is wrong n bad to be gay, u will be freed in yer own mind, to let u get on and enjoy being gay, even if its only u that knows. why give a shit about wot society thinks of being gay? Society is mainly made up of a mass of morons. Their view is not important. Wots important is yer self, then yer family, friends and loved ones. and those, u can deal with one by one. If u got yer mum and dad against gay ppl, thats only at the moment. miracles happen. especially if they knew that their own son was gay. When i told me mum, she said what am i gonna tell the family when they ask how u r? Me dad wrote me a letter sayin he loved me, but be careful of getting Aids. Now they r both cool with it. Am i out to me grandparents? NO! Are they interested in wot my cock likes, i doubt it ha ha so i dont tell em

Take it all at yer own time and pace. IT is your business, no one elses.

I only told me family as I met a fella who became me boyf, and had to share that fact with me folks, as i loved em too much not to tell them.

Glad u joined, keep postin fella
Back to top Go down

I feel lost.
Page 1 of 1