LGBT Pavee Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My apologies to the forum!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abhainn

Abhainn

My apologies to the forum! Empty
PostSubject: My apologies to the forum!   My apologies to the forum! EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:55 pm

I just wanted to post an apology to the forum over my lack of posting and to explain if I may. From February onwards last year I was involved with Northwest Pride and other commitments I must have let my account lapse here and I've only managed to get myself act together now and liaise with the Mod Team to gain access.

Can I also make a huge thank you to the forum staff and the members of LGBT Pavee for contributing an ad with NW Pride's brochure for 2010, it really brought some wonderful colour to the site.

Well thats more or less my apologies and explanations done with. Other than that I'm now back in college in Limerick and "studying" like a mad yolk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nwprideireland.com
Hanu Fein
Admin
Hanu Fein

My apologies to the forum! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologies to the forum!   My apologies to the forum! EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:17 am

You've being busy Smile Great to have you back!
Back to top Go down
https://gaypavee.forumotion.net

My apologies to the forum!
Page 1 of 1