LGBT Pavee Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ne 1 on the road at the moment

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al
LondonTraveller

Ne 1 on the road at the moment Empty
PostSubject: Ne 1 on the road at the moment   Ne 1 on the road at the moment EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:44 pm

I was supposed to be on the road from now but looks like ill be wintering over

if u r on the road or settled or sited do u still travel sometimes
Back to top Go down
The_prince
Sarog
Sarog

PostSubject: Re: Ne 1 on the road at the moment   Ne 1 on the road at the moment EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 2:52 pm

At a haltin site, ugly as fk but nice 2 have the freedom
Thank God fr wireless :-)
Back to top Go down
PaveePrince
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: Ne 1 on the road at the moment   Ne 1 on the road at the moment EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 2:54 pm

same here the prince, mind you i got my eye on a nice appartment and movin at the end of the month,
Back to top Go down
The_prince
Sarog
Sarog

PostSubject: Re: Ne 1 on the road at the moment   Ne 1 on the road at the moment EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:01 pm

Very cool! Dnt no if id b able to giv up the road tho as i luv my freedm too much. Tho id say id eventuly make the change :-)
Back to top Go down
PaveePrince
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: Ne 1 on the road at the moment   Ne 1 on the road at the moment EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:07 pm

ah i left the road when i was 4, started school and never went travelling since.
sometime's ya'd think it'd be great to pack up and move away to a new town and almost a new life for a week or 2. holidays abroad is the nearest to that i get but not sur i'd fit in on the movin round ireland scene
Back to top Go down
The_prince
Sarog
Sarog

PostSubject: Re: Ne 1 on the road at the moment   Ne 1 on the road at the moment EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:23 pm

How quck our lives change! Wintr helps me remembr why id lik to settle, spring makes me promise never too lol
Back to top Go down
PaveePrince
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: Ne 1 on the road at the moment   Ne 1 on the road at the moment EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:27 pm

A poem to reflect ha

"ya've got to move fast to keep up with the times
for these day's a man cannot dander,
There's a bylaw to say you must be on your way,
and another to say you can't dander.

Poet: unknown
Back to top Go down
PaveePrince
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: Ne 1 on the road at the moment   Ne 1 on the road at the moment EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:29 pm

Misprint

ya've got to move fast to keep up with the times
for these day's a man cannot dander,
There's a bylaw to say you must be on your way,
and another to say you can't WANDER .

Poet: unknown

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
The_prince
Sarog
Sarog

PostSubject: Re: Ne 1 on the road at the moment   Ne 1 on the road at the moment EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:30 pm

The conflict aint haf easy! Wonderful poem :-)
Back to top Go down
PaveePrince
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: Ne 1 on the road at the moment   Ne 1 on the road at the moment EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:34 pm

think it was on the An Monia Tober site, acurate poem
Back to top Go down
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al
LondonTraveller

PostSubject: Re: Ne 1 on the road at the moment   Ne 1 on the road at the moment EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:50 pm

lovely poem prince

i dont know howsit in ireland now but here in england, all the old stoppin places been ditched out or bollards put in, still wont stop me travellin come the spring lol
Back to top Go down
PaveePrince
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: Ne 1 on the road at the moment   Ne 1 on the road at the moment EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:54 pm

the very same here london, travellers still do the bit of travelling but can mostly stop in in sites built for temp stays. get's them off the road when there allowed stay in them and has water and toilets but travellers move into them fulltime to send there kids to school.
Back to top Go down
The_prince
Sarog
Sarog

PostSubject: Re: Ne 1 on the road at the moment   Ne 1 on the road at the moment EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:55 pm

Ya rebel! Lol
Back to top Go down
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al
LondonTraveller

PostSubject: Re: Ne 1 on the road at the moment   Ne 1 on the road at the moment EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:02 pm

seems they r fewer n fewer full time trvallers on the road every year, its a rite shame if u ask me, but i understand it as every year ot gets harder it seems! i think we need a revolution n get all us travlleing again, or maybe just all the gay ones lol
Back to top Go down
PaveePrince
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: Ne 1 on the road at the moment   Ne 1 on the road at the moment EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:04 pm

lol sounds like an idea London, i'll grab me lil backpack and tent and meet ye all in manchester next week. Lordd it would be like pricella queen of the dessert ha
Back to top Go down
The_prince
Sarog
Sarog

PostSubject: Re: Ne 1 on the road at the moment   Ne 1 on the road at the moment EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:10 pm

Haha! But ya travel defines us so much so great to kep it! That and the other old ways
Back to top Go down
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al
LondonTraveller

PostSubject: Re: Ne 1 on the road at the moment   Ne 1 on the road at the moment EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:11 pm

dordi dordi lol

ill come pik up from manchester and do a road trvael with ya anytime ha ha
Back to top Go down
PaveePrince
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: Ne 1 on the road at the moment   Ne 1 on the road at the moment EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:13 pm

hmmm London i don't think ya could stick me travellinwith ya for 2 mins ha, there'd be more shop stops than a pensioners trip to lourdes.

One day Wink
Back to top Go down
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al
LondonTraveller

PostSubject: Re: Ne 1 on the road at the moment   Ne 1 on the road at the moment EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:22 pm

lol , ill b the decider if we can travel or not lol
Back to top Go down
PaveePrince
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: Ne 1 on the road at the moment   Ne 1 on the road at the moment EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:25 pm

lol, aw men say the butchst things. if you can fit all my bags and needed bit's ya can collect is tomorrow Embarassed .

Mind you i'm not allowed step out without the 6 month courtin and the showin of the doury to me da. Embarassed Razz
Back to top Go down
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al
LondonTraveller

PostSubject: Re: Ne 1 on the road at the moment   Ne 1 on the road at the moment EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:30 pm

u wont need no clothes m8 lol

well if yer da is expectin a doury eother way, ill aceept 200k for takin u on ha ha ha . we have a deal?
Back to top Go down
PaveePrince
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: Ne 1 on the road at the moment   Ne 1 on the road at the moment EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:33 pm

ha wouldn't ya be made up. ya'll accept a tenner and not a shillin more and ya'll spit on it for luck, or for your comfort lol

Last edited by PaveePrince on Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al
LondonTraveller

PostSubject: Re: Ne 1 on the road at the moment   Ne 1 on the road at the moment EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:40 pm

ha ha

cheeky bstrd send me a prvte mssge again m8 for all this.. : )

lets get back to subject
Back to top Go down
PaveePrince
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: Ne 1 on the road at the moment   Ne 1 on the road at the moment EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:41 pm

lol yeah, travellin is great, i imagine Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al
LondonTraveller

PostSubject: Re: Ne 1 on the road at the moment   Ne 1 on the road at the moment EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:41 pm

so whos on the road and who aint
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ne 1 on the road at the moment   Ne 1 on the road at the moment Empty

Back to top Go down

Ne 1 on the road at the moment
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LGBT Pavee Support Group :: Yellow (sunlight)-
Jump to: