LGBT Pavee Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feeling down

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
itsasecret
Sarog
Sarog

Feeling down Empty
PostSubject: Feeling down   Feeling down EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:38 am

i feel down all the time about being gay and coz i cant go anywhere without family knowing and i dont really mix with many setttled people thers not many ways to be gay and traveller without a lot of people getting there backs up. i realli do hope that this site works as iv being on two other gay friendly sites. people are nice but a lot changed one they no where i came from.
people got any ideas how to cheer myself up?
thankyou
Back to top Go down
princess22
Sarog
Sarog
princess22

Feeling down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling down   Feeling down EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:57 am

i used to feel te same way 2. all the time

to be a traveller and be gay is very hard for us all. Dont know your age but I think as u get older u get stronger and stop careing what people think so much,

if some body loves u they accept you and love u for the person u are. u got to stop giveing a shit what people think , when they finished talking abt one person they move on to another.

travellers to day have moved on from the old ways and som now married settled people , they even do shit like take drugs , live in houses and even get jobs , really there are very little real travellers left . they get good schooling and have more then ever , theres very little poor travellers theses days which is great but hard as were losin culture and have no real place

think in life u got to love urself before u can love any one else, life is a puzzle to solve it u must live it. i cant tell u what to do , but u know whats best for u itl get bettehr
Back to top Go down
Paveepride
Sarog
Sarog

Feeling down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling down   Feeling down EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:14 am

Ya i agree with cat.

im not out yet either as i dont want to cause trouble with livin so close to home but i fully plan to!

after a while you just need to stop caring what other people think and start trusting yourself. do you want to grow old alone or empty? no one does and no one who loves you will want to.

together we can make this
Back to top Go down
RoB

Feeling down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling down   Feeling down EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:20 pm

Great advice guys! You do sound a bit depressed so would you go to the doctor? You could get to talk to someone! I mean people wouldnt have to know and if youv a medical card its free - think about it :-)
Back to top Go down
itsasecret
Sarog
Sarog

Feeling down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling down   Feeling down EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:05 am

Thanks guys this really helps! Sounds like every one else has being there too. I guess I should just shake myself down and get on with it
Back to top Go down
The_prince
Sarog
Sarog

Feeling down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling down   Feeling down EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:40 am

i hope u feel better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feeling down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling down   Feeling down Empty

Back to top Go down