LGBT Pavee Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New here. want new friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nicholasswe1995

New here. want new friends Empty
PostSubject: New here. want new friends   New here. want new friends EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:20 pm

Hello! I'm new to this forum and feel a bit lost to be honest.

I just want someone to chatt with. I'm single, funny, good looking and bottom. Usually I'm more drawn to older men but I get along with most people. As long as you have a good personality:)

I live in Stockholm but spend alot of time in Berlin and around Europe in general.

xoxo

Back to top Go down
99SOphie99

New here. want new friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here. want new friends   New here. want new friends EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 12:08 pm

Nice to meet you! I would love to make friends :3 Im German, so if you lived in Berlin we could perhaps speak german?
Back to top Go down

New here. want new friends
Page 1 of 1