LGBT Pavee Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Food/weight disorders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
princess22
Sarog
Sarog
princess22

Food/weight disorders Empty
PostSubject: Food/weight disorders   Food/weight disorders EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:49 pm

I noticed a lot of gay pavees have some sort of issue with food. I know this might seem odd but most lgbt pavees I know are either a bit over weight or very under. Does anyone feel the same? I think a lot of it might reflect back to the days of our gaygin and harsh survival. We may of adopted a psychological reasoning and treatment with food. In either silence or anxiety. I eat like a mad bueor when I'm stressed.

I also know a lot of girls and women who will not eat in front of me. Not sure why exactly. Maybe it's just worry as the slim youth is very in vogue or maybe its something else as I'm not sure if there is much cultural reasoning for it. Though my granny doesn't eat in public places.

Back to top Go down

Food/weight disorders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LGBT Pavee Support Group :: Orange (Healing)-
Jump to: