LGBT Pavee Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hate being gay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gayandafraid
Sarog
Sarog

Hate being gay Empty
PostSubject: Hate being gay   Hate being gay EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:40 am

I hate being gay.
I really really do. I dont think i have a place in the world. I go out there in the datign world all a bit private and secret and I really do try to find someone but its not really workin
im not fashionable, not Hot ( I work out but I still look anorexic) and last time i met someone once he found out i was a traveller he just cut all contact.

I just hate it that I cant fit in to the gay community and that no one loves me!I feel like my life is done for...I dont fit in anywhere and I dont think anyone can love me with the way I am.

Does anyone else get this way?
Back to top Go down
itsasecret
Sarog
Sarog

Hate being gay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate being gay   Hate being gay EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:00 am

Being there done that and felt as shite. I think we all, on some level crave the security of a label. So easy isnt it, being a word as it takes away the fight to be real. Easy I guess if it worked and if people werent, well... People! Theres a few bastards out there but some real good ones too. Hang in there!
Back to top Go down
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al
LondonTraveller

Hate being gay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate being gay   Hate being gay EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:53 pm

u r a warrior my friend, be strong, u r pavin the way for future gay travellers , be strong. just because u had a few set baks never give in, times they r a changin and u r a part of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hate being gay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate being gay   Hate being gay Empty

Back to top Go down

Hate being gay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LGBT Pavee Support Group :: Orange (Healing)-
Jump to: