LGBT Pavee Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magikal straight pill

Go down 
+6
Hanu Fein
PaveePrince
Guiney
LondonTraveller
Paveepride
gayandafraid
10 posters
AuthorMessage
gayandafraid
Sarog
Sarog

Magikal straight pill Empty
PostSubject: Magikal straight pill   Magikal straight pill EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:55 am

If they discoverd a pill 2moro that would make you straight. Would you take it? Iv bein thinkin about this all day an desite my issues with me and gay im not sur if i would.i dont think im sick an even if itd make life easier i wouldn be me. Ya know? So... Would you?
Back to top Go down
Paveepride
Sarog
Sarog

PostSubject: Re: Magikal straight pill   Magikal straight pill EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:48 am

Rathr take1that stopd me carin what othr people thought
Back to top Go down
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al
LondonTraveller

PostSubject: Re: Magikal straight pill   Magikal straight pill EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:29 pm

id never take one no
Back to top Go down
Guiney
Sroidʹan lask
Sroidʹan lask
Guiney

PostSubject: Re: Magikal straight pill   Magikal straight pill EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:02 pm

Thers bein times iv bein temptd an im sure i wil in the future but usualy no :-)
Back to top Go down
PaveePrince
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: Magikal straight pill   Magikal straight pill EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:28 am

I activly sought one out when i was younger ha. Not at all now though, age teaches you that you havn't done anything wrong to be gay and those that dicsriminate have there own insecurities or just aren't educated enough to know any different. with maturity i find also comes an appreciation for what ya have rather than a loathing for the card you've been delt in life.
Back to top Go down
Hanu Fein
Admin
Hanu Fein

PostSubject: Re: Magikal straight pill   Magikal straight pill EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:11 am

Well said paveeprince, well said!
Back to top Go down
https://gaypavee.forumotion.net
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al
LondonTraveller

PostSubject: Re: Magikal straight pill   Magikal straight pill EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:59 pm

yeh paveeprince

nice one!

u r setting the standard bruv!
Back to top Go down
Griwog
Sarog
Sarog
Griwog

PostSubject: Re: Magikal straight pill   Magikal straight pill EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:25 am

Sometimes
Back to top Go down
larry ward

PostSubject: re   Magikal straight pill EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:24 am

you are who u are! and be loved for the person u are rather then the one you never be.

love yourself and be proud of the person u have became and remember does who knock or judge us are the people with issues...
Back to top Go down
minkar
Sarog
Sarog

PostSubject: Re: Magikal straight pill   Magikal straight pill EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:59 am

id take it, quick and easy. Far less problems in life. Its not very gay empowering but lets face it we tend to have a hard life as it is as being a traveller isnt easy. Being a gay traveller and lifes not got many cnaldes in it.

It aint gonna happen so i better cop myself on and learn to live better
Back to top Go down
1of-dem
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: Magikal straight pill   Magikal straight pill EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:41 pm

minkar, its not a point of having to cop on or learn to live better. its about realising that there is no reason to be resentfull of your sexuality, if indeed your gay,(im in two minds after your bible bashing as ive said before to you) being gay is not an illness, therefore why contimplate any form of remedy, which is what a pill suggests. i wouldnt take a straight pill, id rather be my queer fagotty self and enjoy the life i have been given,.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magikal straight pill   Magikal straight pill Empty

Back to top Go down

Magikal straight pill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LGBT Pavee Support Group :: Yellow (sunlight)-
Jump to: