LGBT Pavee Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you go lampin?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
itsasecret
Sarog
Sarog

Do you go lampin? Empty
PostSubject: Do you go lampin?   Do you go lampin? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:33 am

It seems lik its a gone traditin but does any1else go lampin?
Back to top Go down
PaveePrince
G'al
G'al

Do you go lampin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you go lampin?   Do you go lampin? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:44 pm

do you go lamping and eat the catch? know a few famlies here that still do and they cook up the rabbits the next day, totally against it myself but its still part of traveller culture i guess rabbit
Back to top Go down
Guiney
Sroidʹan lask
Sroidʹan lask
Guiney

Do you go lampin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you go lampin?   Do you go lampin? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:23 am

I used to. Like fishin and campin its great to know these things. Wev moved on. But the old ways stil hav a plac to play evry now and then
Back to top Go down
princess22
Sarog
Sarog
princess22

Do you go lampin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you go lampin?   Do you go lampin? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:45 pm

I went once in rebellion to being told 'girls dont go lamping'. Such sexist divisions are senseless in our modern times. After a cold damp night I discovered thats its Most definetly not for me :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do you go lampin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you go lampin?   Do you go lampin? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you go lampin?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LGBT Pavee Support Group :: Yellow (sunlight)-
Jump to: