LGBT Pavee Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wud u travel or settle if u found love

Go down 
+4
Paddyindublin
PaveePrince
The_prince
LondonTraveller
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al
LondonTraveller

Wud u travel or settle if u found love Empty
PostSubject: Wud u travel or settle if u found love   Wud u travel or settle if u found love EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:44 pm

I was just thinkin, if u fell in love with a traveller that was on the road wud u join him or her

If u fell in love with a traveller that was settled wud u give up yer life on the road?
Back to top Go down
The_prince
Sarog
Sarog

PostSubject: Re: Wud u travel or settle if u found love   Wud u travel or settle if u found love EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:46 pm

Who can say what we wouldnt do for love :-) tho id lik to think we'd be on the same mindsets
Back to top Go down
PaveePrince
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: Wud u travel or settle if u found love   Wud u travel or settle if u found love EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:50 pm

definatly. as long as there was a bit of give and take.

They say you can't help who you fall in love with, i recon if it's real love you'd do anything to be with that person
Back to top Go down
Paddyindublin
Sarog
Sarog
Paddyindublin

PostSubject: Re: Wud u travel or settle if u found love   Wud u travel or settle if u found love EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 5:00 pm

I would have to echo those sentiments, as there would be few things I would not do for love.

But in being realistic people are indeed people and love is not always a sacrafice of the heart and is sometimes a journey in itself - so in regards to myself a bit of convincing may be needed Laughing
Back to top Go down
The_prince
Sarog
Sarog

PostSubject: Re: Wud u travel or settle if u found love   Wud u travel or settle if u found love EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 5:01 pm

Couln agree more!
Back to top Go down
PaveePrince
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: Wud u travel or settle if u found love   Wud u travel or settle if u found love EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 5:05 pm

very true Paddy.
Back to top Go down
Jmcdonagh
Sarog
Sarog

PostSubject: Re: Wud u travel or settle if u found love   Wud u travel or settle if u found love EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:28 am

For luv :-)
Back to top Go down
Guiney
Sroidʹan lask
Sroidʹan lask
Guiney

PostSubject: Re: Wud u travel or settle if u found love   Wud u travel or settle if u found love EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:43 pm

In a heart beat
Back to top Go down
Muscles

PostSubject: Re: Wud u travel or settle if u found love   Wud u travel or settle if u found love EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:26 pm

Although it all sounds very romantic and all, I for one wouldnt. On the road was among the worst of my life so I would find it hard to return. Its my pavee heritage that makes me a traveller and not the actual action. I could very much change my mind but its doubtful.
Back to top Go down
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al
LondonTraveller

PostSubject: Re: Wud u travel or settle if u found love   Wud u travel or settle if u found love EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:23 pm

same here Guiney
Back to top Go down
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al
LondonTraveller

PostSubject: Re: Wud u travel or settle if u found love   Wud u travel or settle if u found love EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:57 pm

muscles, wot was werst about it being on the road
Back to top Go down
gamybure

PostSubject: Re: Wud u travel or settle if u found love   Wud u travel or settle if u found love EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:24 am

lived in a trailer til last yr bad floodin copin with the house now do miss the feelin of freedom. might go back if i settled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wud u travel or settle if u found love   Wud u travel or settle if u found love Empty

Back to top Go down

Wud u travel or settle if u found love
Page 1 of 1