LGBT Pavee Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ever been asked outrite R U GAY

Go down 
+6
The_prince
Suibleen
PaveePrince
Jmcdonagh
Griwog
LondonTraveller
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al
LondonTraveller

Ever been asked outrite R U GAY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever been asked outrite R U GAY   Ever been asked outrite R U GAY - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:41 pm

i reckon most ppl on here / or travellers if they was asked outrite ru gay would lie n say no i aint
Back to top Go down
Guiney
Sroidʹan lask
Sroidʹan lask
Guiney

PostSubject: Re: Ever been asked outrite R U GAY   Ever been asked outrite R U GAY - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:44 pm

I guessed the same...
I dont really no of any gay traveller personality out there in the bigger world. only a mattr of time tho. which would be great to h\ve. get the message across and have some1 to be both a sight of change as well as a reminder that we could if we really wantd too come out and be supported. someday hu. someday!
Back to top Go down
Hanu Fein
Admin
Hanu Fein

PostSubject: Re: Ever been asked outrite R U GAY   Ever been asked outrite R U GAY - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:24 pm

To those that ask Yes. To those that don't it's not a topic I throw up for discussion – like most of you there are far more interesting things about me then who I'm attracted to Smile

Do we really need a role model? Or can we not become our own – living the life we've longed to live Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gaypavee.forumotion.net
PaveePrince
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: Ever been asked outrite R U GAY   Ever been asked outrite R U GAY - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:32 am

Self defence is a great idea, don't agree with violence but sometimes it's needed,
Back to top Go down
Guiney
Sroidʹan lask
Sroidʹan lask
Guiney

PostSubject: Re: Ever been asked outrite R U GAY   Ever been asked outrite R U GAY - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:52 am

Sadly so true! Any1 else feel in physical danger due to ther sexuality? Id be fukd as im no fightr
Back to top Go down
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al
LondonTraveller

PostSubject: Re: Ever been asked outrite R U GAY   Ever been asked outrite R U GAY - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:20 pm

if u feel your life is in danger, follow this: Aim a fist to the throat or the forehead. thats all u need to remember. most ppl go for style if they r in danger and face a punch up, dont bother with technique or wot u look like, if u r lifes in danger, hit once on forehead or throat. Im not advocating violence, im sayin wot i wud do if me life was in danger
Back to top Go down
princess22
Sarog
Sarog
princess22

PostSubject: Re: Ever been asked outrite R U GAY   Ever been asked outrite R U GAY - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:30 pm

I dont seem to fulfill the infamous 'stereotypes' so I await to be asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever been asked outrite R U GAY   Ever been asked outrite R U GAY - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ever been asked outrite R U GAY
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LGBT Pavee Support Group :: Orange (Healing)-
Jump to: