LGBT Pavee Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My BF doenst know im a travellers

Go down 
+3
LondonTraveller
The_prince
moniker
7 posters
AuthorMessage
moniker
Sroidʹan lask
Sroidʹan lask
moniker

My BF doenst know im a travellers Empty
PostSubject: My BF doenst know im a travellers   My BF doenst know im a travellers EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:45 am

Ya I know how bad does that sound.

I already sent a few messages to the people behind this site and got soe good advice but i want to ehar from other people too. so ok this is how it is. I have being seeing him for 11 months and kept him well away from family and stuff. He lives about 50 miles from me so i usually see him at his place or in his town. Thing is he doesnt know im a traveller. I havent told him. I dont look like a pavee (if we have a look lol) i wanted to tell him at first it just never came up as its not really something ya say half way through a night.Im thinking should i tell him. Im really into him and im kinda on the wall about what to say or if i should even say it. As it shouldnt be a problem. I already told him i dont like a few of his friends that called some people nackers. They werent even travellers but its still a word that brings over stuff. I kinda feel like im lieing to him as i cant share him with my family as they would not at all understand. What does everyone think?
Back to top Go down
The_prince
Sarog
Sarog

PostSubject: Re: My BF doenst know im a travellers   My BF doenst know im a travellers EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:03 pm

Sent ya a Pm msg Sunds like uv ben datin him bt hes nt datin u! Sunds wrng not fr the satuation as it cn happin but wrng that ur makin ursef unhappe. At lest ya no what u wnt and hu u want. B u. Ur enuf!
Back to top Go down
moniker
Sroidʹan lask
Sroidʹan lask
moniker

PostSubject: Re: My BF doenst know im a travellers   My BF doenst know im a travellers EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:46 am

Thanks to the people who sent me private messages and for the reply relly do need to wrk through this
Back to top Go down
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al
LondonTraveller

PostSubject: Re: My BF doenst know im a travellers   My BF doenst know im a travellers EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:16 pm

be proud of being a traveller and tell him, if he cant hack it, get rid as u will never be happy woth someone that disrepcts who u r or your history.
Back to top Go down
Suibleen
Sarog
Sarog
Suibleen

PostSubject: Re: My BF doenst know im a travellers   My BF doenst know im a travellers EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:19 pm

L.T. so true! I think we all at some stage have probs with who we r and who we r meant to be but fek that man, be you, proud and most of all... Happy!
Back to top Go down
Yadneverguess
Sarog
Sarog
Yadneverguess

PostSubject: Re: My BF doenst know im a travellers   My BF doenst know im a travellers EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:27 pm

Moniker ya wouldnt be askin if ya couldnt do it... give your relathionship a chance!
Back to top Go down
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al
LondonTraveller

PostSubject: Re: My BF doenst know im a travellers   My BF doenst know im a travellers EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:40 pm

Suibleen wrote:
L.T. so true! I think we all at some stage have probs with who we r and who we r meant to be but fek that man, be you, proud and most of all... Happy!

U givin good advice imho lol
Back to top Go down
moniker
Sroidʹan lask
Sroidʹan lask
moniker

PostSubject: Re: My BF doenst know im a travellers   My BF doenst know im a travellers EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:28 pm

Thanks guys I have decided to tell him this weekend. Your help is appreciated. Il let you all know!
Back to top Go down
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al
LondonTraveller

PostSubject: Re: My BF doenst know im a travellers   My BF doenst know im a travellers EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:17 pm

yeh let us know so we can be of sum support for ya, woteva way it goes! Good Luk n Good Choice
Back to top Go down
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al
LondonTraveller

PostSubject: Re: My BF doenst know im a travellers   My BF doenst know im a travellers EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:55 pm

how did it go?
Back to top Go down
moniker
Sroidʹan lask
Sroidʹan lask
moniker

PostSubject: Re: My BF doenst know im a travellers   My BF doenst know im a travellers EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:09 pm

It went ok well for what it was. hes taking time to clear his mind but told me were still together t had very good e issues with travellers as his not had very good e issues with travellers as his not had very good experi with them so i dont know where that puts us as im not a label even if i wanted to hide from my families past. somethin to work on... jsut hope we can. time tels!
Back to top Go down
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al
LondonTraveller

PostSubject: Re: My BF doenst know im a travellers   My BF doenst know im a travellers EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:32 pm

thats a result in my book, gud luk 2 ya both, nice one
Back to top Go down
Hanu Fein
Admin
Hanu Fein

PostSubject: Re: My BF doenst know im a travellers   My BF doenst know im a travellers EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:27 pm

Well done. It takes a lot of trust in who you are and who you wish to be to take such steps. Heres hoping it will be one among many more that lead you to where you long to be. Fair play!
Back to top Go down
https://gaypavee.forumotion.net
Guiney
Sroidʹan lask
Sroidʹan lask
Guiney

PostSubject: Re: My BF doenst know im a travellers   My BF doenst know im a travellers EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:55 am

Well done mr i hope ur proud!
Back to top Go down
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al
LondonTraveller

PostSubject: Re: My BF doenst know im a travellers   My BF doenst know im a travellers EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:50 pm

and how is it now? been a couple of weeks, anything new? have u and he talked more about the traveller stuff?
Back to top Go down
moniker
Sroidʹan lask
Sroidʹan lask
moniker

PostSubject: Re: My BF doenst know im a travellers   My BF doenst know im a travellers EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:07 pm

Its tough wer still 2gethr takin each day at a time
Back to top Go down
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al
LondonTraveller

PostSubject: Re: My BF doenst know im a travellers   My BF doenst know im a travellers EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:17 pm

thats good to hear m8, none of its easy, but u r both giving it a go, thats progress woteva nice one
Back to top Go down
moniker
Sroidʹan lask
Sroidʹan lask
moniker

PostSubject: Re: My BF doenst know im a travellers   My BF doenst know im a travellers EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:15 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My BF doenst know im a travellers   My BF doenst know im a travellers Empty

Back to top Go down

My BF doenst know im a travellers
Page 1 of 1