LGBT Pavee Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Supporting gays

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yadneverguess
Sarog
Sarog
Yadneverguess

Supporting gays Empty
PostSubject: Supporting gays   Supporting gays EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:03 am

Apart from this on here do other groups support gay travellers or are they just supporting all gays. as i dont know if thyv done much reasearch or know about travellers and real travellr life thats not in the newspaper. which arent really many of the travellers i know. pity though as the media only really shows one part. anyways anyone find any other places of help? or not so helpfu?
Back to top Go down
Suibleen
Sarog
Sarog
Suibleen

Supporting gays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supporting gays   Supporting gays EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:54 am

I heard up in the north that there was a GAT (gay and traveller) thing but it doesnt seem to of taken off or work as i cant find it anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Yadneverguess
Sarog
Sarog
Yadneverguess

Supporting gays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supporting gays   Supporting gays EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:43 pm

Thanks mr only know of this one myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Supporting gays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supporting gays   Supporting gays Empty

Back to top Go down

Supporting gays
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LGBT Pavee Support Group :: Yellow (sunlight)-
Jump to: