LGBT Pavee Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi everyone - settled guy from Cork here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brian

Hi everyone - settled guy from Cork here Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone - settled guy from Cork here   Hi everyone - settled guy from Cork here EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:47 am

Hi everyone,

My name is Brian. I'm a 25 year old from Cork. I'm gay. I'm not a traveller but I find traveller culture very interesting and I came across this site and was pleasantly surprised to see such an active online community. Hoping I can stick around and get involved as a settled person?
Back to top Go down
Hanu Fein
Admin
Hanu Fein

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone - settled guy from Cork here   Hi everyone - settled guy from Cork here EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 1:23 pm

Welcome brian - the more, the merrier Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gaypavee.forumotion.net
Jonnie
Sarog
Sarog

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone - settled guy from Cork here   Hi everyone - settled guy from Cork here EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:27 pm

hi brian welcome to the group. dont think theres any [prob getting involved as a buffer, the groups for anyone who thinks equality matters. hows cork these days? lived there near the city centre a few years back. brill place!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone - settled guy from Cork here   Hi everyone - settled guy from Cork here Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone - settled guy from Cork here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LGBT Pavee Support Group :: Red (Life)-
Jump to: