LGBT Pavee Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Kant Phrasebook

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
canchito
Sarog
Sarog

A Kant Phrasebook Empty
PostSubject: A Kant Phrasebook   A Kant Phrasebook EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:30 am

Hey everyone!

I have some contacts with endangered language publishers and researchers and was wondering if anyone here would be interested in collaborating with me to create a Kant phrasebook....

Let me know

God Bless
Back to top Go down
moniker
Sroidʹan lask
Sroidʹan lask
moniker

A Kant Phrasebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kant Phrasebook   A Kant Phrasebook EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:46 pm

Send a PM to Hanu and Paddy in dublin. Probably the best speakers I've come across.

Terrific idea!
Back to top Go down
Smart chap

A Kant Phrasebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kant Phrasebook   A Kant Phrasebook EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:34 am

I dont think it is a good to let the country people know what wer widdin have a think about it it was kept a serect for a long time so it is not up to us to tell the world our ways and the country poeple is make loads of money off ur info for their book.
Back to top Go down
Karavan_casey
Sarog
Sarog

A Kant Phrasebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kant Phrasebook   A Kant Phrasebook EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:16 pm

Why tho? Are we so afraid that we'd risk losing one of our most sacred and important link to the past and one another? Do we need the secrecy? As lets face its so secret that most of us have lost it.
Back to top Go down
canchito
Sarog
Sarog

A Kant Phrasebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kant Phrasebook   A Kant Phrasebook EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:18 pm

If anybody at all is interested in making a phrasebook for Cant please let me know, and we will do it! Would be great if any of you are attending the meetup on saturday too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Kant Phrasebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kant Phrasebook   A Kant Phrasebook Empty

Back to top Go down

A Kant Phrasebook
Page 1 of 1