LGBT Pavee Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi Guys its just me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
itsasecret
Sarog
Sarog

Hi Guys its just me Empty
PostSubject: Hi Guys its just me   Hi Guys its just me EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:02 am

Hi guys. a guy i know told me about this. never knew there was anything like it. BRILLIAN! nice to find this here tho as being a traveller is hard at times but being gay is just harder as theres no where to fit in yu know?

lm not out so i can be very privat but im luukin forward to talking with other gay travellers and getting some support

laters!
Back to top Go down
princess22
Sarog
Sarog
princess22

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys its just me   Hi Guys its just me EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:33 am

HI!! Kool that so many travellers are now usin internet. Bebo has changed so much! lol

looking forward to getting to know you 2.

Cat
Back to top Go down
Paveepride
Sarog
Sarog

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys its just me   Hi Guys its just me EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:15 am

nice to meet ye looking forward to getting to know ye all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys its just me   Hi Guys its just me Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Guys its just me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LGBT Pavee Support Group :: Red (Life)-
Jump to: