LGBT Pavee Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

which would you class yourself as

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1of-dem
G'al
G'al

which would you class yourself as Empty
PostSubject: which would you class yourself as   which would you class yourself as EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:01 pm

which would you consider yourself,.,gay first or traveller first???
Back to top Go down
minkar
Sarog
Sarog

PostSubject: Re: which would you class yourself as   which would you class yourself as EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:03 pm

Do people ahve to choose? Arent most labels depending on the situation ur in anyways. over all traveller is more important to me. But that asks whats a traveller anyways and where are the edges of the label if any.

Id say irish first, traveller and then gay
Back to top Go down
1of-dem
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: which would you class yourself as   which would you class yourself as EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:07 pm

very good,.,no right or wrong answers here though guys.,.,

i would say im irish first and foremost, gay second and a traveller by assosiation and childhood expoits...

true about the labels,,although, the labels are there for a reason, and we all use them,
Back to top Go down
Jonnie
Sarog
Sarog

PostSubject: Re: which would you class yourself as   which would you class yourself as EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:16 pm

labels smables.... if i was too pick I would say Im an irish traveller. My sexuality although having changed my life a lot lately sint a big thing for me. I have a place with my people even if some are too blind too see. Im gay but being a traveller is so much bigger to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which would you class yourself as   which would you class yourself as Empty

Back to top Go down

which would you class yourself as
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LGBT Pavee Support Group :: Orange (Healing)-
Jump to: