LGBT Pavee Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Traveller Crafts. What can you make?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paveepride
Sarog
Sarog

Traveller Crafts. What can you make? Empty
PostSubject: Traveller Crafts. What can you make?   Traveller Crafts. What can you make? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:56 am

I singed up to the mailin list and got the group email from the support group. It mentioned Traveller crafts with gay twists. What are these? Do you make anything?

I know working with our hands is a very important part of being a Traveller welll it used to be! Lol.
My grandad used to fix cars all the time and my gran and mother can “knit” paper flowers

ending up like these:

Traveller Crafts. What can you make? Paper_flowers_02-720742

those ones arnet mine but ya could so make them with that gay twist Smile

what do you make?

Paul
Back to top Go down
Griwog
Sarog
Sarog
Griwog

Traveller Crafts. What can you make? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveller Crafts. What can you make?   Traveller Crafts. What can you make? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:08 pm

Paul this is a brilliant idea! I love making thing, much like trading and horses I'm convinced it's in my families blood - any more? Again, great idea!
Back to top Go down

Traveller Crafts. What can you make?
Page 1 of 1