LGBT Pavee Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TV3 Documentary

Go down 
+5
Griwog
Jonnie
chatboxx
Guiney
PaveePrince
9 posters
AuthorMessage
PaveePrince
G'al
G'al

TV3 Documentary Empty
PostSubject: TV3 Documentary   TV3 Documentary EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:55 am

Beginning on the 4th of May TV3 will be running a three part Series examining Traveller life and Culture in today's Society.

The Truth about Travellers promises to portray the real Traveller community and show’s presenter Henry McKealy take an up-close and intimate look at the Traditional and Current views from religion and the importance of the family unit to how things have changed from recent to past Generations of the Traveller Culture. Henry also speaks to a member of the GLBT traveller community and get's an insight to what issue's the GLBT Pavees face from the Traveller but also the setteled community.

Week two of the series follows a day in the life of Voice of the Traveller Magazine and its staff and show’s both how the Magazine is put together and the work that goes on behind the scenes to get our bi-monthly publication on your coffee table.

The only question left unanswered is, Will you be Tuned into The Truth About Travellers?
Back to top Go down
Guiney
Sroidʹan lask
Sroidʹan lask
Guiney

TV3 Documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV3 Documentary   TV3 Documentary EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:25 am

sorry i pulld out of this like some others just couldnt handle it as lets face it who ever took it up is going to be in full view of every pavee with a telly. fair play tho as having our voice out there has to help
Back to top Go down
chatboxx

TV3 Documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV3 Documentary   TV3 Documentary EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:06 am

Saw the preview of the show on tv3 hadnt bein on here since last year so thought id click on... great guys! Genuinely!! Nice to see the change. though i suspect some r gonna be a bit upset by it and rumours as we all no, will be riot. At least people will be talking about this as discussion will help!!
Back to top Go down
Jonnie
Sarog
Sarog

TV3 Documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV3 Documentary   TV3 Documentary EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:12 am

lookin forward to seein it
Back to top Go down
Griwog
Sarog
Sarog
Griwog

TV3 Documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV3 Documentary   TV3 Documentary EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:53 pm

oddly nervus waitin for this
Back to top Go down
A Wandering Minstrel
G'al
G'al
A Wandering Minstrel

TV3 Documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV3 Documentary   TV3 Documentary EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:34 am

http://www.tv3.ie/shows.php?request=thetruthabouttravellers

Wow, I've just found that programme is available online. Fabulous, I can look at it later. I've a few slugs to sort out in the garden. Thanks for sorting that one in the lavendar Hanu.
Back to top Go down
Jonnie
Sarog
Sarog

TV3 Documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV3 Documentary   TV3 Documentary EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:43 pm

I thought the first ep went along very tastefully
Back to top Go down
1of-dem
G'al
G'al

TV3 Documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV3 Documentary   TV3 Documentary EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:25 pm

watched the first episode. very well put together and presented in a favourable way towards travellers.
anticipating the next two episodes eagerly i must say. is it true there is a gay pavee talking on the show? if so is he a member here? well done to whomever decided to take the leap.

peace Smile
Back to top Go down
Karavan_casey
Sarog
Sarog

TV3 Documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV3 Documentary   TV3 Documentary EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:02 pm

Suprised its not you with your experience and stuff? Unless it is and your just throwing us off the scent. Prob best tp make inquires in messages as ya know yourself best to respect a persons privacy... especially when things can get so hostile
Back to top Go down
1of-dem
G'al
G'al

TV3 Documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV3 Documentary   TV3 Documentary EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:08 pm

my experience has absolutely nothing to do with it casey lol..this is not somehting i have experience with.
obviously i was meaning private messages lol,,or even a user name from here would suffice..your talking about privacy tho, mentioning that i have experience narrows down who i am,,if you would be so kind, try not to mention my own personal going ons,.,cheers

peace
sunny
Back to top Go down
minkar
Sarog
Sarog

TV3 Documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV3 Documentary   TV3 Documentary EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:21 pm

*post deleted due to site violation*

Please check your mail.
Back to top Go down
Jonnie
Sarog
Sarog

TV3 Documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV3 Documentary   TV3 Documentary EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:20 pm

I think it went well pity it was in such a small slot but good to get recognition. I totaly understand why he didnt want to be filmed. It could be potentialy dangerous or expose him to a lot of other peoples problems. Really. Fair play! Plus he was very well spoken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TV3 Documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV3 Documentary   TV3 Documentary Empty

Back to top Go down

TV3 Documentary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LGBT Pavee Support Group :: Orange (Healing)-
Jump to: