LGBT Pavee Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Pavee; what are your gifts?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Karavan_casey
Sarog
Sarog

My Pavee; what are your gifts? Empty
PostSubject: My Pavee; what are your gifts?   My Pavee; what are your gifts? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:16 pm

Our people are old Irish and we have celtic blood with many celtic ways. I read yesterday that the celts believed we pasted on who we are to our children. Something many pavees believe too. Many have pasted on gifts to help us survive as well as share. Looking at the poem page it looks like many of us are talented poets that write from our hearts. What else? Are there any hunters left, storytellers, healers, tinsmiths, herbworkers, dreamers, psychics, animal breeders, chimley sweeps, people who remember, messangers, sowers, horse men and whispers.. certain families seem naturaly more gifted in one or two. what do you think youv carried on? Or have we lost it in lasy money mad days. For me its working with wood and painting id say it of built a good caravan if i was born 50 yrs ago! Think about yours...
Back to top Go down
The_prince
Sarog
Sarog

PostSubject: Re: My Pavee; what are your gifts?   My Pavee; what are your gifts? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:09 am

green fingers an got a close conectin to horses like my da and hes
Back to top Go down
1of-dem
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: My Pavee; what are your gifts?   My Pavee; what are your gifts? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:31 am

id like to thnk mine are writng, singing and telling stories..i do firmly believe that some of our surnames says alot about our gifts,,and things that are geneticly handed down to us wthout any training our teaching,,as i said mine is writing i thnk, and that was certainly not handed down to me..

interesting post...

peace
Back to top Go down
Jonnie
Sarog
Sarog

PostSubject: Re: My Pavee; what are your gifts?   My Pavee; what are your gifts? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:54 am

I totally agree for ya one of my gifts hs workin with my hands something i definetly inherited from the father and going back. My wife and i think my daughter are v spiritualy aware knowing if a house is gamee or someones sick her mother has had a good few powerful dreams over the yrs to. My own grandmother rest her soul used to have a cure and read tea to get by and feed her childers. A close friends father was a chimney sweep and he has his own cleaning comp. now. i think part is in the blood and family influence and a bit like 1of is our very own. Most of the old gifts are going or gone now as theyv less value these days or no place
Back to top Go down
Muscles

PostSubject: Re: My Pavee; what are your gifts?   My Pavee; what are your gifts? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:01 am

Giv me any car an il fix it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Pavee; what are your gifts?   My Pavee; what are your gifts? Empty

Back to top Go down

My Pavee; what are your gifts?
Page 1 of 1