LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Member of any other group?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yadneverguess
Sarog
Sarog

PostSubject: Member of any other group?   Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:28 am

Travellers are continuing to get involved with community based groups even my own family work with at least four. I myself am also involved with a local youth project. Just wondering are many members involved with other groups? Even intercultural ones?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A Wandering Minstrel
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: Member of any other group?   Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:03 am

That's a really interesting question Yad'. It's a great research question actually. Look at all the different ways members of this group suppport other groups.

There's a challenge. Who could design a questionnaire for this group to draw out the information we want. Do we have interest in a research sub group?

So far we know that members are sisters, fathers, brothers, cousins, aunties!, workers in national/local Traveller organisations, student teachers, friends, unemployed, disabled, cyclists, motorists, pedestrians, proud, primary/ secondary and tertiary educated .... etc. Let's get a demographic of the group?

Action research!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guiney
Sroidʹan lask
Sroidʹan lask

PostSubject: Re: Member of any other group?   Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:14 pm

Lets do this!! think it wuld be great if we got a better idea of what makes the group. I know people like me used to use the email before joining this so there gotta be more of us too !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member of any other group?   

Back to top Go down

Member of any other group?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1