LGBT Pavee Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hello all,,,f*kin no less than ten characters for topic title ehh..lol

Go down 
+3
Jonnie
Hanu Fein
1of-dem
7 posters
AuthorMessage
1of-dem
G'al
G'al

hello all,,,f*kin no less than ten characters for topic title ehh..lol Empty
PostSubject: hello all,,,f*kin no less than ten characters for topic title ehh..lol   hello all,,,f*kin no less than ten characters for topic title ehh..lol EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:30 am

good to see something on the net, in regards a specific forum for us.
thought id join to get involved somewhat.

its good to chat to other gay travellers..

peace.

Last edited by Hanu Fein on Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit: Deletion of personal email)
Back to top Go down
Hanu Fein
Admin
Hanu Fein

PostSubject: Re: hello all,,,f*kin no less than ten characters for topic title ehh..lol   hello all,,,f*kin no less than ten characters for topic title ehh..lol EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:47 am

Hey Smile

Welcome to the forum!

I've had to edit your post as it's against site safety rules for the open publication of any members personal email (feel free to share it via the PM system though)

Again welcome and looking forward chattin in the future

Cheers

Last edited by Hanu Fein on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://gaypavee.forumotion.net
1of-dem
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: hello all,,,f*kin no less than ten characters for topic title ehh..lol   hello all,,,f*kin no less than ten characters for topic title ehh..lol EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:52 am

thank you ever thoughtful big brother lol,,,just easier to pulicly display email than individually send as pm's///
although i must say im not in fear of my safety at this stage in my life...
will respect your rules though.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jonnie
Sarog
Sarog

PostSubject: Re: hello all,,,f*kin no less than ten characters for topic title ehh..lol   hello all,,,f*kin no less than ten characters for topic title ehh..lol EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:07 am

Did the same thing myself but got a hel load of nasty mails in no time frm people whoa rent members so this way is far safer & easier I guess in making sure you are who you are. I heard roumours about *edit - for security reasons, no personal names please* of was gay and stuff – guess this was a bit of a confirmation
Back to top Go down
1of-dem
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: hello all,,,f*kin no less than ten characters for topic title ehh..lol   hello all,,,f*kin no less than ten characters for topic title ehh..lol EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:23 pm

lol,,rumours,,gotta love em,,well im glad rumours can sometimes hold truths lol...
Back to top Go down
Karavan_casey
Sarog
Sarog

PostSubject: Re: hello all,,,f*kin no less than ten characters for topic title ehh..lol   hello all,,,f*kin no less than ten characters for topic title ehh..lol EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:54 pm

ok. in all respect... we'l see.
Back to top Go down
1of-dem
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: hello all,,,f*kin no less than ten characters for topic title ehh..lol   hello all,,,f*kin no less than ten characters for topic title ehh..lol EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:28 pm

"well see"
wll in all respect,,i realy dont care..
and thanks for the welcoming anyways
Back to top Go down
itsasecret
Sarog
Sarog

PostSubject: Re: hello all,,,f*kin no less than ten characters for topic title ehh..lol   hello all,,,f*kin no less than ten characters for topic title ehh..lol EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:35 am

dont worry 1ofthem were not so bad once ya get to know us lol lookin forward to hearing about ya
Back to top Go down
1of-dem
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: hello all,,,f*kin no less than ten characters for topic title ehh..lol   hello all,,,f*kin no less than ten characters for topic title ehh..lol EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:42 pm

ok i must say,,i apologise prefusely a chara for being defensive..
its just because i am known to most people i am kinda in the firing line and some topics about me become overplayed..

im here to help others in what way i can,,i intend to come out publicly soon, and in a way become a pariah. im doing this for gay travellers, a meager attempt i know, but im willing to do it.

i have things lined up with tv and radio in the coming months to a year and i will use this to bring our existense tp the fore front of our cultural secrets...

and as for me being a comedian lol,,give me a chance, i can get a chuckle ever now and again.
and as for heckles,,its true i get them alot, but i hardly think its something i should experience in a forum such as this..

anyhoo,,peace and amor

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
A Wandering Minstrel
G'al
G'al
A Wandering Minstrel

PostSubject: Re: hello all,,,f*kin no less than ten characters for topic title ehh..lol   hello all,,,f*kin no less than ten characters for topic title ehh..lol EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:09 pm

Welcome aboard. You've certainly arrived in with you boots on. You'll need 'em where you're headed. Take time to smell the flowers along the way.

That whole 'public' sphere can been a startling place and it can eat people. I hope you've good supports in place. That's what the Forum is about though so remember we're members for a reason - one of them being peer support.

Sometimes we could all do with a laugh... so if you've new material run it by us. Maybe there are budding joke writers here who could offer you material.

http://www.chrisrock.com/
I saw this fella on tv one night. He was very funny but very rude as well. Lotsa cursing so be sure to block your ears while you listen.

Good luck to you and may you always tickle and touch your audiences
Back to top Go down
1of-dem
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: hello all,,,f*kin no less than ten characters for topic title ehh..lol   hello all,,,f*kin no less than ten characters for topic title ehh..lol EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:45 pm

thanks for the link wandering minstrel,,i love chris rock,,real funny guy..
ya the whole coming out thing will be hard, but not as hard as staying in the closet..
Back to top Go down
PaveePrince
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: hello all,,,f*kin no less than ten characters for topic title ehh..lol   hello all,,,f*kin no less than ten characters for topic title ehh..lol EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:10 pm

welcome to the forum 1of-dem, always great too have new members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello all,,,f*kin no less than ten characters for topic title ehh..lol   hello all,,,f*kin no less than ten characters for topic title ehh..lol Empty

Back to top Go down

hello all,,,f*kin no less than ten characters for topic title ehh..lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LGBT Pavee Support Group :: Red (Life)-
Jump to: