LGBT Pavee Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hello from manchester

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mancsguy

hello from manchester Empty
PostSubject: hello from manchester   hello from manchester EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:43 am

24 year old gay guy here in manchester, from northern ireland originally, just thought i would join the site and see what happens really, hopefully meet or chat to some cool people

take care everyone
Back to top Go down
PaveePrince
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: hello from manchester   hello from manchester EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:04 pm

hey, welcome too the forum mr, great too have ya here. Lookin forward to gettin too know ya. TcUa
Back to top Go down
mancsguy

PostSubject: Re: hello from manchester   hello from manchester EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:25 pm

thanks, and you too Smile
Back to top Go down
Guiney
Sroidʹan lask
Sroidʹan lask
Guiney

PostSubject: Re: hello from manchester   hello from manchester EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:10 pm

Welcome to the site! Really lookin forward to eharing about you Smile
Back to top Go down
A Wandering Minstrel
G'al
G'al
A Wandering Minstrel

PostSubject: Re: hello from manchester   hello from manchester EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:33 am

Hello and welcome. I hope you enjoy the site, I know I do. There are amazing people on board here.
Back to top Go down
Muscles

PostSubject: Re: hello from manchester   hello from manchester EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:47 pm

nice to see more here!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello from manchester   hello from manchester Empty

Back to top Go down

hello from manchester
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LGBT Pavee Support Group :: Red (Life)-
Jump to: