LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hate being gay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gayandafraid
Sarog
Sarog

PostSubject: Hate being gay   Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:40 am

I hate being gay.
I really really do. I dont think i have a place in the world. I go out there in the datign world all a bit private and secret and I really do try to find someone but its not really workin
im not fashionable, not Hot ( I work out but I still look anorexic) and last time i met someone once he found out i was a traveller he just cut all contact.

I just hate it that I cant fit in to the gay community and that no one loves me!I feel like my life is done for...I dont fit in anywhere and I dont think anyone can love me with the way I am.

Does anyone else get this way?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
itsasecret
Sarog
Sarog

PostSubject: Re: Hate being gay   Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:00 am

Being there done that and felt as shite. I think we all, on some level crave the security of a label. So easy isnt it, being a word as it takes away the fight to be real. Easy I guess if it worked and if people werent, well... People! Theres a few bastards out there but some real good ones too. Hang in there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: Hate being gay   Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:53 pm

u r a warrior my friend, be strong, u r pavin the way for future gay travellers , be strong. just because u had a few set baks never give in, times they r a changin and u r a part of it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hate being gay   

Back to top Go down

Hate being gay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1