LGBT Pavee Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Protest Thursday 10th December

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
A Wandering Minstrel
G'al
G'al
A Wandering Minstrel

Protest Thursday 10th December Empty
PostSubject: Protest Thursday 10th December   Protest Thursday 10th December EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:48 am

From Minceir Whiden website: http://minceirswhiden.org/

On the 10th Decmber 2009 Minceirs Whiden are calling on all Travellers to Particpate on a protest being held on International Human Rights Day. The Protest is being organised by Minceir Whiden,

Is anyone going? It's open to everyone so I'll be along.
Back to top Go down
Hanu Fein
Admin
Hanu Fein

PostSubject: Re: Protest Thursday 10th December   Protest Thursday 10th December EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:05 am

ill be there Smile

I know we have a few Dublin members so it would be terrific to have the presence!

(The website reminds me I really do need to switch over the forum/site to the .com address)
Back to top Go down
https://gaypavee.forumotion.net
Suibleen
Sarog
Sarog
Suibleen

PostSubject: Re: Protest Thursday 10th December   Protest Thursday 10th December EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:02 pm

ill also be there :-) Hanu expect a text! Lol
Back to top Go down
Jonnie
Sarog
Sarog

PostSubject: Re: Protest Thursday 10th December   Protest Thursday 10th December EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:37 am

Was there. missed the mention of gay travellrs by one of the speakrs but a good few mentioned it later. great for the recognition. the event itself was terrific
Back to top Go down
PaveePrince
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: Protest Thursday 10th December   Protest Thursday 10th December EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:05 pm

I was there with my Trusty camera, had a good day and was Delighted so many others came and was heard and seen to be Proud of their community. Big Sucess All round Very Happy
Back to top Go down
A Wandering Minstrel
G'al
G'al
A Wandering Minstrel

PostSubject: Protest Thursday 10th December   Protest Thursday 10th December EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:02 am

It was a great protest. Terrific for Travellers to b seen on the streets. There was a good sense of pride. I was delighted to meet Hanu Fein and to know there were members of the Gay Traveller Support Group there. Gay Travellers were mentioned by a speaker and there is good support from some Travellers. There are straight Travellers who are also concerned about the difficulties faced by gay Travellers. It's just great to have gay issues talked about at a Traveller event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protest Thursday 10th December   Protest Thursday 10th December Empty

Back to top Go down

Protest Thursday 10th December
Page 1 of 1