LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

new to this but we all gota start some were!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
michael conners

PostSubject: new to this but we all gota start some were!   Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:19 am

hey my names michael ( not my real name ) as u mite have guessd!
im a gay traveller im 24 years old
my family knows im gay as do a few clse freinds... only who i want to know knows im gay ! no one eles bussnes( i think)
i have alot of gay traveller as freinds some how they look up to me for some weaird reason ! when they need some one to talk to im all ways ther !
3 years ago i had a freind that hung hes self ! im not sure why he did but i think its cause he was gay Crying or Very sad
i miss him so much and wished he come to me when he was at he lowst !
he was a good freind to me.......
and i think how many more travellers have to die for ppl to take a stand " i dont say jump up screeming it "
but at least try to do some ting
and im glad i found this site x looking to make knew freinds x sp any pone get bk to me when yez canx laters x Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: new to this but we all gota start some were!   Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:10 pm

hello m8 welcome to the site, gr8 2 have u hear!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaveePrince
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: new to this but we all gota start some were!   Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:15 am

Hey welcome to the forum Michael, always Brilliantt to see new People on here Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hanu Fein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: new to this but we all gota start some were!   Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:10 pm

Echoing the voice of the others - welcome as its nice to ahve you aboard!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gaypavee.forumotion.net
A Wandering Minstrel
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: welcome Michael   Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:47 pm

Welcome. You sound like you're a great support for other gay Travellers. That support work for others is really important - as we've all found out from time to time. It's great to see the numbers swelling on this site. It's such a good way for gay Pavee and friends to connect. The hardest part of coming out for me was the isolation. Once I managed to link in with other like-minded people I started to feel better about me. Good to have you aboard and I hope it's a good trip for you. I know I'm enjoying getting to know other members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jmcdonagh
Sarog
Sarog

PostSubject: Re: new to this but we all gota start some were!   Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:24 pm

welcome to ya!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guiney
Sroidʹan lask
Sroidʹan lask

PostSubject: Re: new to this but we all gota start some were!   Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:58 am

welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new to this but we all gota start some were!   

Back to top Go down

new to this but we all gota start some were!
Page 1 of 1