LGBT Pavee Support Group

A forum for LGBTQ members of the Irish Travelling and Roma Community, those that support there right of expression and wish to construct a way to mediate between the community, culture and sexual identity.Feel free to chat, commune, seek and give advice.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

new to this but we all gota start some were!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
michael conners

PostSubject: new to this but we all gota start some were!   Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:19 am

hey my names michael ( not my real name ) as u mite have guessd!
im a gay traveller im 24 years old
my family knows im gay as do a few clse freinds... only who i want to know knows im gay ! no one eles bussnes( i think)
i have alot of gay traveller as freinds some how they look up to me for some weaird reason ! when they need some one to talk to im all ways ther !
3 years ago i had a freind that hung hes self ! im not sure why he did but i think its cause he was gay Crying or Very sad
i miss him so much and wished he come to me when he was at he lowst !
he was a good freind to me.......
and i think how many more travellers have to die for ppl to take a stand " i dont say jump up screeming it "
but at least try to do some ting
and im glad i found this site x looking to make knew freinds x sp any pone get bk to me when yez canx laters x Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LondonTraveller
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: new to this but we all gota start some were!   Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:10 pm

hello m8 welcome to the site, gr8 2 have u hear!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaveePrince
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: Re: new to this but we all gota start some were!   Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:15 am

Hey welcome to the forum Michael, always Brilliantt to see new People on here Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hanu Fein
Admin

PostSubject: Re: new to this but we all gota start some were!   Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:10 pm

Echoing the voice of the others - welcome as its nice to ahve you aboard!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gaypavee.forumotion.net
A Wandering Minstrel
G'al
G'al

PostSubject: welcome Michael   Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:47 pm

Welcome. You sound like you're a great support for other gay Travellers. That support work for others is really important - as we've all found out from time to time. It's great to see the numbers swelling on this site. It's such a good way for gay Pavee and friends to connect. The hardest part of coming out for me was the isolation. Once I managed to link in with other like-minded people I started to feel better about me. Good to have you aboard and I hope it's a good trip for you. I know I'm enjoying getting to know other members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jmcdonagh
Sarog
Sarog

PostSubject: Re: new to this but we all gota start some were!   Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:24 pm

welcome to ya!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guiney
Sroidʹan lask
Sroidʹan lask

PostSubject: Re: new to this but we all gota start some were!   Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:58 am

welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new to this but we all gota start some were!   

Back to top Go down

new to this but we all gota start some were!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1